Sunday, February 6, 2011

Aperture Laboratories Embroidery Design

As a fan of portal, I had to try my hand at an Aperture Laboratories embroidery design that would go on a shirt as I was unable to find one anywhere. This took roughly 4 hours to make and looks pretty good.



Obviously, you can use whatever thread color you want, but I think it looks good in black on a lighter colored shirt. I recommend trimming the jump between the last letter in 'Aperture' once the 'E' is sewn so that the 'Laboratories' won't sew over the jump.

You can download the embroidery file here.

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I was looking for! How are there no other portal embroidery patterns at all on the internet?

    I would very much like to use this, but the link appears to be corrupt. Mediafire claims the file is invalid or deleted. If you intentionally deleted it, I respect that, but if the file is corrupt, would you please fix it? Or I'd appreciate it if you sent it to me also. I can be contacted at maddiemynci@cox.net. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking for the same file, anyone know of a different sourse?

    ReplyDelete